Position: Laboratory Technician
Location: Fresno, CA
Who we are:
- Dellavalle Laboratory is an agricultural consulting firm and laboratory. We have been helping our clients make efficient and profitable decisions since 1978 and are looking for team members with that same vision.
- Learn theory and application of analytical test methods
- Calibrate, standardize, and operate various laboratory instruments required for routine analysis
- Understand and follow laboratory procedures relevant to responsibilities
- Adhere to appropriate quality measures to meet or exceed company requirements
- Ensure that laboratory production is done in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean, sterile, and organized work environment
- Identify process difficulties and report these together with proposed solutions to supervisor
- Conform to good laboratory practices, lab sanitation, and lab safety procedures
- A Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biology, or any other physical or natural science
- Great communication skills
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Detail oriented
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read poor handwriting
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent typing skills – 45 WP, 10-Key
- Agriculture or science background preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently