Crop Removal Sampling
The harvested crop is analyzed to determine levels of nutrients and salts removed from the field.
|Fruit||Submit 5-10 whole fruit (3 to 5 lbs).|
|Silage||Collect removed crop or hand-cut field samples just prior to harvest.|
|Grain||Submit grain. If baled, sample straw.|
|Alfalfa||Collect samples in field or soon after baled.|
|Green-chop||Collect harvested material.|
- Collect one quart ziplock bag of material, double bag it.
- Chill immediately to preserve moisture.
- Using an indelible marker or ballpoint pen clearly print on each bag your name/company, site and sample description or location.
- Complete and return a Work Request Form.
- Deliver to Dellavalle: see Shipping Instructions